Dark Phantoms (referred to as the movie event in Japan) is a special series of story events with associated boss battles.
Quest Mechanics[edit | edit source]
- Clear each quest mission event quests to obtain rewards accordingly to the number of times played through.
- Clear each "normal" and "hard" modes to unlock boss battles.
- Defeat the bosses to obtain event coins and event summons.
- Clear the "normal" mode to try the more difficult "hard" mode.
- "Hard" quests can only be tried three times a day.
Boss Battle Mechanics[edit | edit source]
- Clear each story's "normal" and "hard" modes to unlock the boss battles.
- Use Boss Challenge Tickets to play the boss battles.
- Boss Challenge Tickets will be counted as used even if you quit during the battle.
- If you're defeated, the next battle will carry over the enemy's remaining HP.
- Mercenaries can't be used.
- Obtain Event Coins by defeating the bosses.
- Defeated bosses can be replayed.
Event Summon Mechanics[edit | edit source]
- Event Summons can be done using Event Coins obtained from bosses.
- Summon the Featured Reward on the current step to be able to reset the summon and move on to the next step.
- After finishing all steps, the final step can be done multiple times.
- Summons do not reset when you finish all the line-up, so be sure to complete everything you want in the earlier summons before resetting
Events[edit | edit source]
Dark Phantoms - Part 1
Dark Phantoms - Part 2
Dark Phantoms - Part 3
Release History[edit | edit source]
- Dark Phantoms - Part 1 released November 21, 2019
- Dark Phantoms - Part 2 released November 28, 2019
- Dark Phantoms - Part 3 released December 5, 2019
- Dark Phantoms (all 3 parts) rerun September 24, 2020