New player tips
- 1 Between 1 and 101 Player level
- 2 Raise your unit main job levels
- 3 Don't forget about other jobs!
- 4 There are "three unit groups"
- 5 Elemental Shards / Rainbow Shards
- 6 New Players first 7 days
- 7 Remember to check Secret Shop - Beginners's Shop and buy everything there for Zeni!
- 8 These are few websites you may need.
Between 1 and 101 Player level
- All stages cost 0 AP
- Unit level is restricted to Player level.
- You need level 85 for one of New Player milestones by your 7th day
- Use Mercenaries it is much easier to clear stages! Visit Discord #friend_codes to look for friend or ask using in game chat!
- Story quests give lots of player XP!
- Do not rush to level 101 once you hit level 85!
- Clear event stages, obtain milestones, farm gear, unit shards. Some stages cost up to 60AP after you hit 101.
Retreating from Events/Quests with 0/X daily limit doesn't count against your limit!
Remember to do your Daily Events/Quests
Raise your unit main job levels
This is where your unit get most of statistics from, also it is much more important than unit level! Once job level is at 11, you can fill all equipment slots to obtain Job Mastery!
Here's small comparison:
Don't forget about other jobs!
- Once you Mastered your main job - if you have resources - master other jobs for unit you want to use!
- Each Job Master bonus is applied to all jobs - It's additional % to few unit stats
- You can check Job Master bonus for a Unit on database
What each limit break brings to your unit?
At 5 Limit breaks, +5 levels 1st job unlocked
10 limit breaks, +10 levels additional gear Slot
15 limit breaks, +15 levels 2nd Job unlocked
20 limit breaks, +20 levels and some units receive Master Ability
There are "three unit groups"
- Farmable - In this group, you can get 3 shards a day from Hard Quest,
- EX Hard Quest 1 shard a day,
- Event limited shard quests,
You do NOT want to use Unit shards to limit break your unit if it is EX Hard Quest / Event Limited
You do WANT to use Unit shards to limit break unit if you can farm 3 shards a day
*Note that you need to complete Story chapters to unlock Hard Quests 3/day and EX Hard Quest 1/day for certain units
*Other units are locked under different story events, such as Babel Chronicles
Please visit Discord #ac_questions to double check if you are not sure.
Elemental Shards / Rainbow Shards[edit | edit source]
- Do NOT use Elemental or Rainbow Shards on 3/Day Farmable Units to limit break them.
New Players first 7 days
Don't forget to do Event & Daily Milestones!
There are multiple rewards you can claim on each day, don't forget to clear requirements!
For completing Normal/Hard/Event Quests you receive daily stars. You can obtain 500 Gems & 15 Rainbow Shards from it every week!
You can get 180 Gems a day and 1 TAC Coin
Remember to check Secret Shop - Beginners's Shop and buy everything there for Zeni!
You can find very good deals available for you for first 7 days.
This is one time only deal to buy Complete equipment set for 100 gems!
Note : You do not want to use gems to purchase anything from normal Shops!
Suggestion what you can/cannot buy on daily basis in Louise, Maria or Anna shop:
[edit | edit source]
- Step 1 for 300 gems - For 10x Gear Summon
- Step 1 for 500 gems - For 10x Unit Summon
- Any 500 gem banners where you can get extra units early on
Come to Discord #ac_questions if you are not sure about banners that are currently available.
You can check other Secret Shops for Job Tokens that your units may need, you need to scroll all the way to the end for those!
These are few websites you may need.[edit | edit source]
- New player Help Center - Visit here to get more detailed information for new players! :)
- Alchemist Code Database - here is Database where you can check unit planner, unit stats, job information etc.
- Global Tier list - this is Global tier list/unit guide. Take it with a bit of salt, SS Tier unit is not always "the best" unit out of the box, it may need a lot of investment to be SS Tier.
- Global Mementos rated by usefulness - this is memento list, you may need it later on (lets say player level 150+)
- #faq channel on global alchemist code Discord