[Special Quest] Godless Revolution (Chapter 2)
May 7, 12:00 AM - May 27, 11:59 PM (World Time)
May 7, 1:00 AM - May 28, 12:59 AM (PDT)
You can obtain "Winged Serpent of Envy [Emmel], [Nyx], and [Mira]" needed to enlighten Emmel, Nyx & Mira from Step 1 & 3 of "Event Summons"!
Obtain more Ambrosia, Emmel, Nyx and Mira Soul Shards from this Event to limit break and strengthen the units!
・Milestone Missions can only be cleared once, if you have already cleared the missions before, they won’t be available again.
Event Quest "Godless Revolution (Chapter 2)"
• Clear each quest mission event quests obtain rewards accordingly to the number of times played through.
• Clear each "normal" and "hard" modes to unlock boss battles.
• Defeat the bosses to obtain event coins and event summons.
• Event quest "Godless Revolution (Chapter 2)" can be selected by choosing the icon on the home menu.
• Clear the "normal" mode to try the more difficult "hard" mode.
• "Hard" quests can only be tried three times a day.
• Clear each story's "normal" and "hard" modes to unlock the boss battles.
• Use Boss Challenge Tickets to play the boss battles.
• Boss Challenge Tickets will be counted as used even if one quits during a boss battle.
• If you're defeated, the next battle will carry over the enemies' remaining HP.
• Mercenaries cannot be used.
• Obtain Event Coins by defeating the bosses.
• Defeated bosses can be replayed.
• Tap the "Boss Battle" button to fight the bosses.
• Event Summons can be done using Event Coins obtained from bosses.
• Summon the Featured Reward on the current step to be able to reset the summon and move on to the next step.
• After finishing all steps, the final step can be done multiple times.
・Progress from Quests, Missions, and Event Summons will be carried over to Godless Revolution when it is held.
・Boss Challenge Tickets and Event Coins obtained in stories can only be used in the corresponding Boss Battles and Event Summons.
・Please check "Current Lineup" or "Complete Lineup" to see what items appear in the Event Summons.
・After resetting the Event Summon, you cannot return to the previous steps.
THE ALCHEMIST CODE Team