Known Issues - May 26
[UPDATED - MAY 26]
Here's a list of updates for today:
- Mystic Tower Veda Floor 103 "Use only Staff (Gear Type) units" quest mission:
- This was fixed for some players, but we are aware that some players are still encountering it.
We advise for players who encounter this issue to try the following work-around:
> Clear Cache/ Reinstall the Game
> Reset Floor 103
- Veda Tower Extension will be extended until June 3
- Unable to Battle in Port Raid
- A fix was deployed after May 22. This should fix the issue for most players, but if the issue still persists, our Game Support team would like to help you out.
You can send a request to them here: https://alchemistww.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/requests/new https://alchemistww.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/requests/new</a>
We sincerely apologize for any inconveniences caused, and we thank you for your patience and continued support.This was fixed for some players, but we are aware that some players are still encountering it.
- Some players may encounter an issue which makes their gears appear to be missing. Please relaunch the game to fix this issue.
- We are aware that some players are unable to join a Port Raid boss fight while "3/3" is displayed.
- Players are encountering a "Connection to server failed" error when copying a team lineup from the Guild Battle Log.
- Units are currently unable to be filtered by Gear and Job types.
■ Skin Preview for Memento is now available!
■ Multiplay Campaign indicator is now added beside "Quest"!
Note: Please UPDATE THE GAME TO THE LATEST VERSION 6.1.0 to get the following fixed issues:
■ [FIXED] Buff type jewel issue (Chapter 4 Babel Chronicles)
■ [FIXED] Weapon Filter and Godless Revolution Part 1 - Hard Quests Issue
■ [FIXED] "Clear exclusively with Rod (Gear Type) units" Quest Mission for Mystic Tower Veda Floor 103
We have fixed the issue for "Clear exclusively with Rod (Gear Type) units" Quest Mission in Mystic Tower Veda Floor 103. Because of this, we will be extending the Mystic Tower Veda until May 27, 11:59 PM (World Time).
[UPDATED - MAY 21]
Please take note of the following updates to Known Issues:
We sincerely apologize for the inconvenience caused. We are now looking into these issues. If you encounter any related concern, please contact our Game Support Team at https://alchemistww.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/requests/new https://alchemistww.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/requests/new</a>.
Kindly stay tuned to our official channels for timely updates. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding.
[Game Updates - May 21]
Thank you very much for your patience and continued support.
[Updated May 13]
Templar Festival Coin Exchange Shop Duration [EXTENDED]
The duration of the Templar Festival Coin Exchange Shop is supposed to end on May 13, 11:59 PM (World Time) as initially displayed in the game.
Please be advised that its duration will be EXTENDED by one week so players can have more time to finish spending the Coins.
EXTENDED DURATION: Until May 20, 11:59 PM (World Time)
NOTE: The Templar Festival Coins will not be exchangeable after the extended shop period ends.
Thank you for your continued support.
Updated May 12]
■ "Smile in the Dust Cloud" - "Reduce Jewel spent by 15%"
There had been an issue with the said memento and the skill was not working as intended on April 30. The announcement made was correct and the intended effect was: "Reduce Jewel spent by 15%".
This has been fixed on May 7 and is now working as intended. Thank you for your patience and understanding.
[Updated - May 9]
■ Weapon Filter and Godless Revolution Part 1 - Hard Quests
There is currently some issue regarding the Weapon Filter and Quest Mission for Godless Revolution Part 1 - Hard Quests.
We're currently looking in to this matter, we sincerely apologize for this inconvenience and thank you for your patience and understanding.
THE ALCHEMIST CODE Team