[Special Quests] A Lone Swordsman and Her Siblings
April 30, 12:00 AM - May 13, 11:59 PM (World Time)
April 30, 1:00 AM - May 14, 12:59 AM (PDT)
Class Change Setsuna to Indigo-Blue Blademaster!
Clear Quest Mission and collect Event Star Rewards to obtain job tokens for class change!
Omniblast → Ferocious Blast
Raises Slash ATK Power/Max HP of ally units within area around self for three turns & reduces Jewels Spent for "Fresh Breeze Tiger Tremor" for three turns & no Use Count cost [Area: Cross (3), Height Range: 2]
Tiger Tremor → Fresh Breeze Tiger Tremor
Wind Slash ATK on units within area (Strong vs Thunder) [Range: 4, Area: Diamond (5), Height Range: 2]
Razor's Determination → Vagabond - Mad Blade
Slash ATK on enemy units within area (Strong vs Monsters) & increases in Power the fewer the number of targets [Range: 3, Area: Line (3), Height Range: 2]
Darkness Illumination → Tempest Illumination
After moving, Wind Slash ATK on enemy unit & doubles own PATK and lowers all DEF for five turns [Range: 5, Height Range: 3]
Fierce Tsubamegaeshi → Eye-Busting Tsubamegaeshi
Performs counter that ignores defence when receiving Dmg & 100% Hit & chance of inflicting Disable Heal & permanently raises own Slash ATK Power (Stackable up to 3x) & also activated by skill attacks [Range: Diamond (5), Height Range: 2]
Yune Spirit Staff
Attributes: MATK Up, LUCK Up, Healing Up, Enables Master Ability "Sylph Descent" when equipped on Macherie if her job type is "Shrine Monarch" (5-hit Wind Mag ATK on enemy unit (Strong vs Thunder) & lowers Wind Res/Slash ATK Res for three turns [Range: 5, Height Range: 3])
Complete the Event and collect Yune Spirit Staff Shards to transmute the Event Special Gear!
Clear the Hard Quests to obtain equipment for Macherie, as well as Soul Shards for the following units!
Challenge the Boss Stage to also obtain items such as Event Coins, Retribution for Sin, and job equipment for Macherie!
・Milestone Missions can only be cleared once, if you have already cleared the missions before, they won’t be available again.
Event Quest "A Lone Swordsman and Her Siblings"
• Clear each quest mission event quest and obtain rewards according to the number of times played through.
• Clear Normal and Hard modes to unlock boss battles.
• Defeat the bosses to obtain Event Coins and event summons.
• Event quest "A Lone Swordsman and Her Sibilings" can be selected by choosing the icon on the home menu.
• Clear Normal mode to try the more difficult Hard mode.
• Hard quests can only be attempted three times a day.
• Clear each story's Normal and Hard modes to unlock the boss battles.
• Use Boss Challenge Tickets to play the boss battles.
• Boss Challenge Tickets will be counted as used even if one quits during a boss battle.
• If you're defeated, the enemies' remaining HP will carry over into the next battle.
• Mercenaries cannot be used.
• Obtain Event Coins by defeating the bosses.
• Defeated bosses can be replayed.
• *Tap the "Boss Battle" button to fight the bosses.
• Event Summons can be done using Event Coins obtained from bosses.
• Summon the Featured Reward on the current step to be able to reset the summon and move on to the next step.
• After finishing all steps, the final step can be done multiple times.
・Progress from Quests, Missions, and Event Summons will be carried over to A Lone Swordsman and Her Siblings when it is held.
・Boss Challenge Tickets and Event Coins obtained in stories can only be used in the corresponding Boss Battles and Event Summons.
・Please check "Current Lineup" or "Complete Lineup" to see what items appear in the Event Summons.
・After resetting the Event Summon, you cannot return to the previous steps.
THE ALCHEMIST CODE Team</banner>