[3-Title Event] For Whose Princess Could Endure This Nightmare? The Snowscape of Love [edit | edit source]
January 23, 12:00 AM - February 5, 11:59 PM (World Time / PST)
Clear Episode 1 and complete the Milestone Mission to obtain the event limited Memento “Unbreakable Sword of Indomitability” and get the unit – Hiiragi!
Obtain Hiiragi Soul Shards from this Event to limit break and strengthen the unit!
Vision Clear Rewards
Attain 100% Alchemic Boundary to unlock the Vision Clear Reward!
For Whose Princess Could Endure This Nightmare? The Snowscape of Love [EX]
Clear the event and complete the Milestone Mission to obtain job equipment needed for Hiiragi, Almace, Mira and Nyx.
For Whose Princess Could Endure This Nightmare? The Snowscape of Love [Hard]
Clear the Hard Quest to obtain Soul Shards for units such as Mira, Nyx and 3-Title Event Units!
Clear the quest to get the event limited gear for Almace and Hiiragi!
Eradication Blade Almace
Attributes: PATK Up, MATK Up, Modify Strong vs Eldritch Up, Enables Master Ability "Absolute Liberation Front" (Once evolved to 5★) when equipped on Almace (After moving, 3-hit Water Slash ATK on enemy units within area (Strong vs Eldritch) & 100% Hit [Move Area: Diamond (9), Area: Cross (3), Height Range: 2])
Blooming Winter Holly
Attributes: PATK Up, DEX Up, Silence Res Up, Chance of PATK Up, Enables Master Ability "Maiden's Purification" when equipped on Hiiragi (Recovers a portion of HP for ally units within area around self & raises Max HP for three turns (amount of HP gained will be added to current HP) & removes debuffs & recovers own statuses [Area: Square (5), Height Range: 3])
• Clear each story's "normal" and "hard" modes to unlock the boss battles.
• Use Boss Challenge Tickets to play the boss battles.
• Boss Challenge Tickets will be counted as used even if one quits during a boss battle.
• If you're defeated, the next battle will carry over the enemies' remaining HP.
• Mercenaries cannot be used.
• Obtain Event Coins by defeating the bosses.
• Defeated bosses can be replayed.
• Tap the "Boss Battle" button to fight the bosses.
• Event Summons can be done using Event Coins obtained from bosses.
• Summon the Featured Reward on the current step to be able to reset the summon and move on to the next step.
• After finishing all steps, the final step can be done multiple times.
・Progress from Quests, Missions, and Event Summons will be carried over to Godless Revolution when it is held.
・Boss Challenge Tickets and Event Coins obtained in stories can only be used in the corresponding Boss Battles and Event Summons.
・Please check "Current Lineup" or "Complete Lineup" to see what items appear in the Event Summons.
・After resetting the Event Summon, you cannot return to the previous steps.
The Snowscape of Love Bonus Episode 1 will be unlocked upon completion of The Snowscape of Love - Episode 5.
The Snowscape of Love Bonus Episode 1 requires Key of Encounters to enter.
The Snowscape of Love Bonus Episode 2 will be unlocked upon completion of The Snowscape of Love Bonus - Episode 1.
The Snowscape of Love Bonus Episode 2 requires Key of Encounters to enter.
Once unlocked, the Key Quests will be available for unlimited plays until the event ends.
Keys can be obtained by completing the event's Normal stages.
・Milestone Missions can only be cleared once, if you have already cleared the missions before, it won’t be available again.
THE ALCHEMIST CODE Team