The Alchemist Code Wiki
The Alchemist Code is a free-to-play mobile strategy role-playing game developed by Gumi for iOS and Android devices.
It is designed as a turn-based tactical role-playing game, using elements similar to titles such as Final Fantasy Tactics and Tactics Ogre. As part of the game's gacha system, players can summon characters from the game's story or other fan titles, which players can use to build a party of four units. Game play is presented in a 3D isometric view. Read more...
Welcome to The Alchemist Code Wiki, an unofficial resource site created and maintained by the community. 715 users have helped the wiki maintain 62,971 pages (3,335 articles).
|We are currently overhauling a large portion of the wiki! If you would like to help out, please come check out our Todo List!
Discord is a great way to get in touch with us, on the #wiki channel.
Anyone can contribute to this wiki! See Contributor Central for discussion, editing guide, and more.
Note: All times listed are in world time. Check your in-game clock to convert to your local time.
Current Limited Time Events
- Alchemia Port Recruitment Campaign - rewards for all members in an Alchemia Port based on the total number of players in any Alchemia Port (through June 19)
- Mystic Tower Veda rerun (through June 26) - Note: This is not actually active because of a bug
- Lizards of the Lost Kingdom rerun (through June 26)
- Half AP for Sacred Stone Memories (through June 19)
- The Advent of Phantoms event with quests to farm 15 shards for specific units (through June 19)
- Hange (June 13)
- Lamia rerun (June 14)
- Basheeny (June 15)
- Aswald rerun (June 16)
- Bud (June 17)
- Ryle rerun (June 18)
- Levi (June 19)
- Returning player comeback rewards and milestones (through July 3)
- Attack on Titan Collaboration (through July 3)
- Login bonus
- Attack on Titan Apple Garden
- Special event challenge missions, daily missions and milestone missions
- Attack on Titan Coin Exchange Shop
- 3/day soul shard quest to get shards for Eren, Mikasa, Levi and Hange
- Event Bulletin Board Milestones for Eren and Reiner
- Attack on Titan Raid Quest - during this period players can't leave Alchemia Ports
- Enchanted job milestone missions for necromancer JE (through June 19)
- One-time giveaway of enchantment coin x 250, enchanted job token selector (necromancer) x 1, enchanted job equipment selector (necromancer) x 1 (through June 19)
- June one-time login bonus (through July 3)
- [June] Blood Pendant x 250
- Archive Access x 1 (used to unlock event archives)
- Eye of Enlightenment x 1 (used for unlocking enlightenment for Reiner)
- Gold Ingot x 30
- Crystal Apple x 30
- Daily mission for [June] Blood Pendant x 100 (through July 3)
- Blood Pendant Exchange Shop for unit shards and other rewards (through July 10)
Discuss this navigation bar and suggest wikis to include here.