The Alchemist Code Wiki
The Alchemist Code is a free-to-play mobile strategy role-playing game developed by Gumi for iOS and Android devices.
It is designed as a turn-based tactical role-playing game, using elements similar to titles such as Final Fantasy Tactics and Tactics Ogre. As part of the game's gacha system, players can summon characters from the game's story or other fan titles, which players can use to build a party of four units. Game play is presented in a 3D isometric view. Read more...
Welcome to The Alchemist Code Wiki, an unofficial resource site created and maintained by the community. 643 users have helped the wiki maintain 48,029 pages (1,613 articles).
|We are currently overhauling a large portion of the wiki! If you would like to help out, please come check out our Todo List!
Discord is a great way to get in touch with us, on the #wiki channel.
Anyone can contribute to this wiki! See Contributor Central for discussion, editing guide, and more.
Note: All times listed are in world time. Check your in-game clock to convert to your local time.
Current Limited Time Events
- Marriage-Go-Round with Vanekis job upgrade Sage+ and challenge board (through February 27)
- Chocolate Toy Box rerun with Rahu and Polin job upgrades, free Heart Choker gear and new challenge board (through February 27)
- Sacred Stone Memories Hard Quests 3/day farm with new hard quest for Basheeny (through February 20)
- Daily Elemental Shard Summon of up to 10 elemental shards for free (through February 20)
- Road to Enlightenment 1/Day farm of Enlightenment Coins for a new Enlightenment Exchange Shop that will be available after the February 21 update (through February 20)
- Stairway to Heaven rerun with Megistos J+ and free unit D'Artagnan (through Feb 20)
- Eizan's Traditional Wadatsumi Game event featuring Battledore Gear Selector and Eizan's New Year's Skin (through Feb 20)
- Road to Enlightenment event (through February 20)
- Countdown daily giveaway of items such as evolution materials and gold ingots
- Special daily missions (with 300 extra AP)
- Double drops in Golem Games, Goddess Worship and Alchemia Hunt
- 1 Time Login Bonus with free unit Suiran, Rose x 250, Gold Ingot x 10 and Crystal Apple x 10 (through February 27)
- Daily giveaway of Rose x 100 (through February 28)
- Roses Exchange Shop (through March 6)
- The Alchemist 360 Challenge Facebook event (through February 17)
Recently Added Permanent Changes
- New Units: Emma and Tomas
- New Gear: Prescious Armor, King of Herrings
- Hard quests added for Jin, Yunagi, Nasario, Mikoto, Chao and Olga
- Chapter 4 Episode 1 Act 1 with new protagonist Tina
- Sacred Stone Memories - The Destiny Harbored by the Lion Monarch added with new limited units Sieba, Füry and Neun
Upcoming Announced Changes/Events
- Version 3.0 (February 21)
- Enlightenment feature allows units to be upgraded via 7 Doors of Sins to increase max level and additional benefits. It will be released gradually for units and requires the unit already be level 85 (initial units mentioned are Chloe, Vettel, Logi, Dias and Elizabeth)
- Memento feature, which adds a slot like gear which gives a variety of effects, some also provide a Master Ability or skin on specific units
- HP rebalancing, damage calculation and elemental resistance tweaks
- Upgrades to arena rewards and an improved UI
- Babel Chronicles (February)
- New hard quest farming for 4+ 5-star units (every month)
- Monthly hard quest double drop campaigns
Discuss this navigation bar and suggest wikis to include here.